Monday, May 30, 2011

Yup, More Climbing!

So yup, more climbing! I know, I don't work. Actually what the real reason is- I haven't started work yet. I start on Wednesday, the 1st. So we have had a lot of free time, so we go climbing a lot! 
All I really have for you is some pictures. So Enjoy!
Me climbing in Ouray
Me coming down from a 5.7 climb in Ouray


Brad trying to get the 5.10 in Ouray

Mark trying to get the 5.10 

Brad finally getting the 5.10 climb in Ouray

A waterfall we found driving to Ouray

Bag bouldering at Unaweep

Brad bouldering at Unaweep

I start work on Wednesday. Be praying for working with the kids, that Brad, Bag, and I work well together. And that we can plan some great events for the kids this summer. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty sweet, Nellie! I remembering repelling down some cliff in Colorado once. That was really ... interesting. Haha. Great experience! =)

    Will be praying,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete