Thursday, May 26, 2011

Climbing and Bouldering

I thought first I should update you all on how Ben, the kid who fell off the cliff is doing - Brad talked to his mom this evening and he is doing better! Amen! But he has a broken nose, jaw, femur, shattered knee cap, two broken wrists, and shattered every bone in his ankle. But he is doing better! An answer to prayers that he is doing better.


On the other hand today Brad, Nick (a guy from church), and I went climbing and bouldering. Climbing was fun, I enjoyed it. We all know I am short, and I could not get the first hold on the boulder we were on. So Brad moved a rock over for me to step up on, I got about half way up, then couldn't reach the next hold. We then drove somewhere else and went bouldering, which I did not try because Nick and Brad were having a hard time getting it, and I know that I do not have the upper body strength to do what they were doing. Another time I will try another boulder.
We are going climbing again tomorrow, so maybe I can get some pictures of me climbing tomorrow. Otherwise here are some from today, kinda out of order, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment