Saturday, June 18, 2011

Real Quick!

So, I know I haven't updated in a long time. Sorry about that. But I wanted to put a quick post out saying that I will be leaving tomorrow with a group of middle schoolers to Gunnison, Colorado. We are going to 'The Great Escape" which from what I understand is like CHIC. Just on a much smaller scale.
We leave tomorrow right after church, and get back Friday night sometime. Its not a long drive, only like 3 hours.

Please be praying for the group that is going, that they will be open to what God is trying to tell them this week. That maybe some of them come to know Christ this week. Or that some of them grow deeper in their relationship with Christ this week. Also that I will be able to connect with the girls that are there. Hopefully this will be a good time for me to talk to them and get to know them more.

I will catch up with pictures from this past week, and this coming week when I get back from Gunnison.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I pray the power of God moves this week. I thank Him in advance for all he's going to do. =) Be strong, Nellie. We serve a God who promises never to leave us, who promises to not give us more than we can handle.

    Blessings, my friend.

    -Mary

    P.S. - Can I just say?! 19 days!!!!!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete